Secure Computing Forum – 21/09/2017
An exclusive invitation!
5th Annual Secure Computing Forum
September 21st 2017 – Aviva Stadium, Dublin
The Secure Computing Forum is Ireland’s largest conference dedicated to cyber security and provides a platform aimed at fostering dialogue amongst key security players in Ireland. Join us at the Forum for a mix of presentations and panel discussions from industry experts.
Unity is offering you an exclusive access code to the event! When purchasing your tickets for the Secure Computing Forum, enter this promo code
for 100% free access to this important event on the ICT calendar!
The event features top international speakers and industry experts. Over 300 key IT security professionals from business and government organisations will be present.
If you are serious about protecting your databases from such ransomware attacks, why not involve yourself in the dialogue by attending the one of the most highly attended ICT events in Ireland.
Discussions at this year’s forum will include:
- Taking control of your cyber security
- Securing the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Fighting ransomware and cyber extortion
- Protecting and defending against cyber threats in uncertain times
- Making sense of the EU GDPR
- Leveraging white & black hat cyber intelligence to stay one step ahead
- Is AI the future of cyber security?
- Cloud security – it’s your data, it’s your responsibility
Who will attend?
The Secure Computing Forum is specifically designed to meet the interests of senior business and IT Professionals from Irish organisations of all sizes as well as semi-state bodies and government organisations to include:
- C-Suite Executives
- IT Security Director
- IT Security Manager
- Head of IT
- IT Manager
- Security Architects
- Risk/Security Managers
- Network Security Managers