Covid-19 Customer Update
In response to the Government announcement Thursday 12th March regarding measures to control and prevent the spread of Covid-19, we have actively encouraged employees to work from home, and for those who need to come to the office, we have implemented social distancing and safe working practices.
As an IT technology company, we are fully equipped to work remotely and have successfully completed our BC testing and remote working capabilities several weeks ago. Our service desk is fully operational. We have increased the number of personnel on the desk to allow for an increase in demand.
Unity can also provide any of the following services to you during this emergency situation:-
· Set up of Microsoft Teams for more effective communication and collaboration for your remote workers.
· End-user training on how to use Microsoft Teams.
· Security experts available to protect your users and your business during the current remote working requirement.
· Advice from our Technical team on ensuring network resilience and optimising remote access traffic.
· Extend or supplement your own service desk capacity.
For further information on any of the above, please contact your account manager. Alternatively call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org