The Customer Challenge
Companies of all sizes are looking for an easy-to-deploy, comprehensive, and cost-effective IT security solution that provides visibility across their network through a security/risk lens. Because companies cannot hire enough cyber analysts to investigate every alert coming in from their existing security systems, they are looking for an experienced security partner that will identify, investigate and prioritise real potential security threats coming into their organisation.
- Companies now want to be able to prove compliance with relevant audit and regulatory requirements e.g. GDPR, companies want reports that prove they are monitoring and protecting their networks.
- Hiring and retaining Cyber Security experts is a challenge.
- Auditors requesting evidence on how your organization effectively detects and reports in cyber security breaches and threats.
- Detective technologies like SIEM (Splunk, ArcSite, Rapid7) and NTA (DarkTrace, StealthWatch) are very expensive.
- Implementation of on premise technologies is complex, time consuming, requires experienced personnel.
- Maintenance requires dedicated staff (80% of your time performing maintenance tasks like deploying agents, parsing logs, or performing upgrades).
The Managed Cyber Security service from Unity provides early Cyber Breach Detection within your network. The service effectively identifies, detects and responds to network-based cyber-attacks in real-time by leveraging an advanced layered Artificial Intelligence (AI) approach, powered by Cyglass and supported by ICT security trained engineers.
- Network visibility: The service identifies and tags your network assets and subnets (i.e. your trusted network zones)
- Network learning: The service understands what normal network behavior is by learning your network through our cloud-based AI platform.
- Threat Detection: The service will alert on activity that is outside of normal network behavior.
- Threat Intervention: The service will intervene to immediately stop a major security breach from causing further damage and allow the client time to take longer term remedial action.
- Policy Assurance: It understands what usage policies are most important to your organisation and provide assurance and alerting of usage policies are being circumvented.
- Reporting: It provides a reporting pack which includes a Threat Score Report which is a peer group comparison score and includes a target score for your organization to work towards.
The service is setup without requiring any additional hardware, software, or staff. The service provides enhanced Network Visibility by identifying and eliminating network blind spots where attackers can hide.
How does it work?
The Unity Managed Cyber Security Service is a Managed Service solution that solution offers customers the opportunity to outsource this critical IT security function to a leading IT Partner with expertise in the area of ICT security. The service is a combination of Unity skilled security engineers and a leading cloud hosted software monitoring tool called Cyglass – working together to protect your organisation.
Our technology uses AI to continuously analyse the billions of conversations happening on your network, learn what is normal, and alert when suspicious behaviours that risk the security of your critical IT assets are detected. These alerts are sent to our Security Operations Centre where one of our security leads will review and inform you of the alert with a recommendation on how to resolve the issue at hand. Where a Major Security Incident is identified then the Unity SOC can intervene to prevent any further damage and to allow the client time to evaluate and remediate. Thereafter you have the option to resolve the issue directly or instruct our team to action on your behalf. The service also includes regular reporting on your network threat landscape.
Your network will be monitored on a 24*7 basis with corrective action taken by our SOC during normal business hours. Your private data stays private, as the Unity service doesn’t require any personally identifiable information (PII) to detect threats.
We offer a free one-month trial of our Managed Cyber Security Service. Get in touch today to find out more!